the Catholic faith online
for Catholic Ministries
Are you looking to promote your Catholic ministry or church online and you don’t know where to start? Overwhelmed by all of the options?
As an expert in website design and social media promotions, I know how to take the pain out of featuring your ministry on the Internet. From concept to execution, I walk with you to achieve your goals. Energized by my Catholic beliefs, I create works to both inspire and delight the soul.
I will patiently listen to all of your requirements and work with you to come up with your ministry’s story that can be told online. See an example story outline here – OLPH – One Page Ministry Story
No one should feel inadequate when trying to encounter new disciples of Christ online. I make the process simple for you to have a website, facebook page, and more. Just check out the Customer Testimonials.
Does managing your website with new updates intimidate you? I will handle updates to the site and help with blog postings as needed. Click here to see example websites that we developed and manage.
Reaching new disciples in Christ with your online message is a goal of many ministries. Let me manage your various social media accounts, help increase your readership, and keep your followers informed. Click here to see the social media that we manage.
Examples of Work Completed
THE work process
I can meet virtually to evaluate your needs. Catholic Assist then works on a detailed plan for your project that outlines features and costs upfront.
I design initial content based on requirements and you provide feedback via email to the Help Desk.
I will provide detailed explanations which allow you to move forward with what we produce. I also offer monthly management of your website and/or social media accounts.
- Development of Communications Plan
- Writing of the story for your website and/or facebook page
- Photos and other artwork for the website and/or facebook page
- Development of the web design
- Set up of social media pages (facebook, twitter, instagram)
- Updates to website with photos and current events
- Monthly blog for website and/or email newsletter
- Posts of latest happening on social media
- Development of marketing for current events
- Management of contacts from the site